Welcome to the NEW Volunteer Incentive Program
Thank you for volunteering at Stone Gate Farm; we couldn’t run the competitions without you. We will be using the new VIP system that is similar to the Sign Up Genius that we have been using but VIP has the capacity to track volunteer hours and produce a ‘leaderboard’. We are currently working on incentives for our volunteers which will range from various levels of recognition to some pretty nice prizes. Stay tuned for more information.
How to get started:
If you do not already have an account with Eventing Volunteer and you would like to volunteer for this and other competitions you will first need to set up an account.
Instructions for setting up an account:
- Go to the Eventing Volunteers home page and click on “I’m a Volunteer”
- Create a new account
- Click on the confirmation link sent by e-Mail
- Return to Eventing Volunteers home page and click on “I’m a volunteer” again
- Log in with your credentials
- Fill out the “New Volunteer Form”
- Once complete, you will be redirected to the Volunteer Dashboard where you will click on the “Open Events” tab and look for the Stone Gate Farm Logo under the ‘open events’ Click on the event that you would like to volunteer
In the future, once you have set up an account, you will simply click the “I’m a Volunteer”
Instructions for signing up once you logged in to the competition that you would like to volunteer:
- highlight the day(s) that you would like to sign up for
- scroll down to see what positions are available
- select the “sign up” button next to the shift you want to work
- if you are available to work ALL day please check both AM & PM shifts
- if there is no button, that means that all the slots for that position have been filled
- if you’d like to help but you don’t have time time for a full shift; sign up as a ‘Floater” and your availability is in the ‘comments’ box.
- jump judges who would like to be paired up with someone in particular or request a particular jump; make a note of that request in the ‘comment’ box
- The cross country maps will be posted on the pages of the respective competition pages for your review.
There are not specific times posted on the sign up as that will be dependent on the number of entries we receive. As a general rule we do not start before 8:00 and we are finished by 5:00 and @ the recognized events we are usually done by 2:30 on cross country day. The final schedules will be posted on the volunteer schedule page by the Thurs before the competition and you will receive a e-mail reminder before the event so be sure to check your e-mail. PLEASE confirm that you have reviewed the schedule and your availability by clicking here
Below is a list of the competitions SGF is hosting this year with links to the page for more information about the competition. Direct links to the VIP that you can use once you have set up an account with VIP.
Thanks again for volunteering!!
- May 6 ~ Dressage Show & Test Clinic
- May 13 – 14 ~ Winona Horse Trials VIP Sign UP
- May 21 – Jumper Show VIP Sign Up
- May 29 ~ (Memorial Day) Spring Hunter Pace ~VIP Sign Up
- June 11 Combined Test, Dressage, Jumper Rounds , XC Schooling VIP Sign Up
- June 25 – Stone Gate Farm Mini Trials VIP Sign Up