June 7 – 8, 2018 Thursday/Friday
OPENING DATE: February 1 CLOSING DATE: June 1
Lucinda Green is one of the best event riders in the world. Known as an excellent instructor, you will emerge from this clinic with improved skills and renewed confidence.
Riders and horses will be grouped together by level. The first day will be using stadium jumps to practice cross-country questions, such as: corners, angled fences, skinnies, unusual distances and line, etc. The second day will be devoted to cross-country schooling, using existing cross-country fences and taking stadium jumps out to create interesting and challenging combinations.
Lucinda never wavers from her desire to teach the sport she loves in the safest way possible, and yet her presentations are always fresh and engaging. While her knowledge base makes her the ideal instructor for Olympic hopefuls, she gives equal time and attention to giving Beginner Novice riders a great start. Riders come away from these clinics with a deeper appreciation for their equine partner’s abilities and confidence in their own ability to tackle cross-country obstacles. This clinic is fast paced and challenging and riders and horses must, at a minimum, be comfortable at the Beginner Novice level.
Lucinda will use a sound system to help participants hear Lucinda’s directions. Auditors will have a way to listen in as well.
Succeed is offering a 3 month supply of their Digestive Conditioner valued at $600 to the Most Improved Rider. Thank-you, Succeed!
- Registration $400
- ‘Early Bird’ discount of $25 if registration is PAID IN FULL by May 1
- Entries that are accepted after the closing date will be assessed a $25 late fee
- Stabling: $25/night
- Shavings: $6/bale
- Straw: $4/bale
- Auditors: $20 / day; Pony Club members $10/day
- On-line Entry via Sign Up Genius
- Deposit / payment must be received within a week of signing up or spot will not be held
- The balance of the payment must be received by closing date or be charged a $25 late fee.
- We must have a SGF Release Form on file for 2018. We are using an on-line electronic signature Release Form
- Pot Luck Lunch: We will be having a pot luck lunch both days and we ask all riders and auditors to bring something to share. Please let us know what you plan to bring on the Sign Up Genius.